- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Cherokee Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit™ program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 12 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit™ program: www.CareCredit.com
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- “No Interest if Paid in Full” promotions for up to 12 Months
- Low Interest payment plans
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . .
Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
PetCare Pet Insurance Programs
Pets Best Veterinary Insurance
AKC Pet Insurance
Pets Health Care Plan